Digital Sales and Advertising Consultant
Richmond, VAview more
Invest yourself in a bigger mission. Why take just another job when you can find real meaning by working with a high-performance team? The ideal candidate will build relationships while helping businesses achieve their annual goals. They will ensure that sales & fulfillment run smoothly, and that target goals and revenues are met. This candidate will build consultative relationships with customers throughout the territory to generate new mutually beneficial partnerships.
You will be a member of a team with support and coaching on development. We invest a tremendous amount of time in our team members and require a person who is willing to expand their knowledge, demonstrated the willingness to learn new information, and follow designated methodologies.
Since our founding, The Childress Agency has provided over 800 customers with website design and digital marketing solutions all around the country. Our team combines the most effective marketing strategies with best-in-class technology to achieve high ROI results. We put expertise, cutting-edge creativity, and our data-driven approach into play to help our clients grow.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE RICHMOND, VA OFFICE.
DEPENDING ON THE CANDIDATES’ WORK ETHIC AND ABILITIES HYBRID AND REMOTE OPTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FUTURE.
- Establish and manage sales, accounts, and relationships in assigned territory.
- Identify and pursue new customer acquisition.
- Continuously build and maintain a sales pipeline – lead generation (including cold calling) required while also pursuing and managing leads provided by the inside sales lead team.
- Maintain detailed notes on deal progress and maintain meticulous CRM hygiene throughout the entire sales cycle, Intelligence gathering is important so we can support the team’s efforts.
- Communicate effectively with C-level prospects and clients.
- Collaboratively work with an agile team.
- Professionally handle customer concerns and challenges.
- Be willing to engage and learn the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Prefer 1+ year with a successful track record in B2B sales roles.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in digital media sales role.
- Highly polished face to face and online communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing topics (SEO, PPC, Website Design, Social Media, Display and Video Advertising, retargeting.)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft, IOS & Excel.
- High level of comfort with general marketing topics (position, effective commercial messages, consumer behavior, and online customer journey)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceed clients’ expectations by maintaining excellent communications.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and goals-based environment.
- Reliable transportation and possesses a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Small salary plus generous commissions.
- Full time.
- Continual Training and development.
- Opportunity to become a team leader.
- Job opening is available immediately.
Benefits (Available after 3 months):
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
$25,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
More positions will be posted throughout the year! Please follow our LinkedIn page for additional opportunities.
The Childress Agency Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.