Brand Manager view more
The Childress Agency, Inc. is now hiring Brand Managers. We are a successful advertising/digital marketing agency based in Fredericskburg, Virginia. We seek smart, ambitious, and hardworking Independent Sales & Marketing Representatives to join our team.
This is an independent position where you will generate new client accounts and provide marketing consulting to new and existing clients by selling web services including custom websites, web hosting, search engine optimization (SEO) services, mobile web solutions, social media management, video production services and more.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to work in a fast paced, professional environment
- manage multiple projects at a time
- demonstrate initiative
- have excellent organizational skills
- possess a valid Virginia driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Graphic Designer view more
The Childress Agency, Inc. is now hiring a professional Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Account Manger to be a part of our creative team. We are a successful advertising/digital marketing agency based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The candidate must have a passion for great design, a positive attitude and an ability to collaborate with a dedicated group of creative and non-creative professionals.
- Must enjoy conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule.
- Must have the ability to communicate and establish client expectations, maintain account management.
- Must be an active listener and be service oriented.
- Substantial critical thinking skills are required.
- Must possess a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Serve as design lead on assigned projects
- Work with Core Team to conceptualize and develop strategies to meet project’s goals
- Create internal/external company websites and print marketing materials including service spec sheets, brochures, etc.
- Design and implement user interfaces for our client’s websites and web-based applications including: visual look and feel, graphics, styles, navigation and layout. Mobile/Responsive design experience preferred
- Communicate and oversee the consistency of web design parameters, style guides and visual standards
- Work with Technical Team to facilitate and implement creative designs
- Stay up to date on industry evolution in both web and print environments
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used
- Process correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Keep Creative Director and Brand Managers up to date on all aspects of the job
- Ability to work with CMS development programs such as Joomla, WordPress and so on
- Background of account management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 year design experience in an ad agency environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send a resume and portfolio that demonstrates your undoubted design abilities to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiter contacts please.
Web Developer view more
The Childress Agency, Inc. is a leading brand identity and marketing agency based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. We are expanding and adding developers who will work hand-in-hand with our web designers to create the best and most compelling websites. We couple creativity with innovation to produce clean, user-driven products.
Job Description: As a Web Developer, you’ll work on the technological aspects of a project and be hands-on in development and architecture.
Developing high-level, scalable and robust web solutions using the various technologies.
Structuring and contributing to the standard operating procedures.
Can start part-time and work toward full-time.
- 2+ years of working experience in Web Development
- Extensive experience with WordPress
- Excellent logic and analysis skills are a plus
- Broad web and database development and software integration experience is desirable
Should be able to program a WordPress theme from a PSD using WordPress best practices.
Bootstrap3 experience preferred.
Please email a cover letter explaining your availability with resume attached to:
No businesses will be considered for this position.
Applicants local to the Fredericksburg, Virginia area only, please.
This is an on-site position only.
No phone calls please.
The Childress Agency, Inc. is a full-service brand identity and marketing firm specializing in website design.
Visit our website and view some of our client work here: www.ChildressAgency.com