Friday Focus: Welcome Sarah!
The Childress Agency welcomes our newest coworker for the Summer, Sarah Beale!
Sarah will bring her skills as a marketer to The Childress Agency as our newest Marketing Intern. She is a rising Junior at Clemson University, where she is majoring in Marketing with a minor in Human Resource Management. Sarah already knows her way around the marketing department with her previous experience from Zipcar, Kaeser Compressors, and Kings Dominion.
We sat down with our newbie and gave her an entrance interview to get to know her better!
What was your nickname in middle school?
- I didn’t really have one (Sarah is hard to make nicknames with) but, one of my current roommates at Clemson refers to me as her dog’s “Sasa” or aunt.
What are you currently binging on Netflix and why?
- When I have time, I binge watch “This is Us” on Hulu. It’s such an emotional roller coaster, I’m addicted!
Cats or Dogs?
If you could be any animal in the world what would you be and why?
- I would want to be my roommates dog Willow (@willoww_thepitt on Instagram) because she has a great life.
What is your favorite board game?
- My favorite board game is Life.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- In my free time I enjoy cooking, taking pictures, being outside, and being crafty.
What is one interesting fact about you?
- I’ve been making custom vinyl decals since my junior year of high school. I have my own Etsy business called Decal Darling!