Friday Focus: Father’s Day
This weekend is Father’s Day so we thought it would be fun to round up 5 awesome things to do with your dad this weekend to celebrate.
- Is your dad a drinker? Why not pick out a local brewery and go for some family fun with the whole crew? Drink, relax, and maybe even play a game or two!
- Hit the course! Is your dad a golfer? Perfect, head on out to a local driving range and hit some golf balls with dear ol’ dad. Fun for you and for him!
- Take it to the movies! If you’re a movie fan, chances are so is your pops. Take him to a movie. That way you can both relax, and maybe even get in some laughs together. Then maybe even go for icecream after!
- Take him out to the ball game! Is dad a baseball lover? Perfect, head on out out a baseball game! Tickets are inexpensive and we’re sure he’d have an awesome time with you there. Maybe even buy him a beer and a hot dog for good measure.
- Gone Fishin’. We don’t know about your dad, but ours always loves to fish. Grab some poles and head on out to a body of water. Want to make it even better, take a cooler of your favorite beverages and of course some snacks. Trust us, he’ll be happy and relaxed just like we love em’!
We hope you enjoyed these fun 5 things to do with dear ol’ dad this weekend! We hope everyone has a fun and Happy Fathers Day this weekend!